PS4 (Playstation 4) Repair ServicesSelect the fault with your console
PS4 System Software Stuck In Safe Mode Fix
Book your console under this fault if you experience any or all of these symptoms:
- System updates but returns straight to safe mode and requires update software.
The system will probably show a message such as ‘Connect a USB storage device that contains an update file for reinstallation for version 2.51 or later. You can download the update file for reinstallation from playstation.com‘.
- System will not boot to the Sony Dashboard.
- PS4 System is stuck in safe mode.
- You have inserted the correct update media into the machine but it says something like ‘The update file cannot be used’ it may even have an error code like ‘CE-34788-0’
- System says ‘Cannot start the PS4. Please connect the DUALSHOCK 4 using the USB cable.’ and you cannot get the machine to boot properly.
ABOUT THIS ISSUE
If your PS4 Playstation 4 machine is stuck in safe mode, system diagnostic screens or won’t complete the system software update, this repair service is for you.
This is a repair service to fix any system software update/safe mode issues and to stabilise your system and return it to a functional state.
Price includes collection and return of your machine to/from any UK destination and includes a 60 Day Warranty
REVIEWS FOR THIS SERVICE:
My boyfriend powered down his PS4 without allowing it to turn off naturally and it caused his system to be stuck in a system update safe mode screen. We sent off our PS4 and FMC sorted the machine for us. Excellent!